Thank you for visiting my website! You have found a successful and trusted agent for Buyers and Sellers in the beautiful community that is Carson Valley. I specialize in properties in the Northern Nevada towns of Gardnerville, Minden, Genoa, Carson City, Washoe Valley stretching to South Reno and outlying areas of Douglas County.
One might describe my business as client care. There’s more to my profession than just showing homes and filling out documents. I have established a long history of successful transactions and satisfied clients who find that my business services go above and beyond the day of closing. My value to you lies in experienced personalized guidance through a smooth and informed transaction. As a professional REALTOR® I have a duty to also be your consultant and advocate, whether you are buying or selling for the first time or a seasoned investor. The benefits I offer you are my 33 years of experience, education, skills and service-oriented approach designed to fit your individual needs. These are the hallmark and pride of my successful career together with well earned and established professional relationships with local agents. Areas of expertise include evaluation of home values, negotiating, administrative systems and home staging consultation. I love working with the spectrum of Buyers and Sellers, including first timer’s, long distance relocations, multi-family investments, custom homes, new homes, subdivisions, retirement residences, tax deferred exchanges as well as vacant land.
I offer to you a full service, full time Real Estate business with a network of contacts to assist you including mortgage lenders, title companies, engineers, general contractors, building inspectors and more; providing knowledgeable guidance in all aspects of your Real Estate needs.
Sign up for Free New Listing Notifications and you will be notified of real estate listings as they come onto the market. Area listings include Minden, Gardnerville, Genoa, Carson Valley, Topaz Lake, Carson City, Dayton, Dayton Valley, Smith Valley, Lake Tahoe Nevada and many more! For questions or comments on any listings be sure to contact Diane – your Carson Valley Real Estate Professional!
Making the Positive Difference in Your Real Estate Transactions!
- Over 48 years a proud resident of the Lake Tahoe and Carson Valley area
- REALTOR® since 1990 in the Carson Valley – $14 Million in Sales in 2022
AWARDS AND DESIGNATIONS
- CRS Certified Residential Specialist representing the top 3% of REALTORS® nationwide – What is CRS? Why do I need a Certified Residential Specialist?
- CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert
- 3 Time Sierra Nevada Board of REALTORS® Circle of Distinction Award
- RE/MAX Platinum Club
- RE/MAX Diamond Club
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Served as Regional Director for CRS Sierra Nevada Chapter 2014
- Served 4 years as Chairman Sierra Nevada Board of Realtors Grievance Committee 2008-2012
- Served 4 years as Carson Valley Director-Sierra Nevada Board of Realtors 1998-2002
- Served 10 years in Sierra Nevada Board of Realtors Grievance Committee 2002-2012
- Member Carson Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Over 800 individual Carson Valley residential and land transactions closed
- Established network of builders, title officers, lenders and service providers
- Proficient in Buyer/Seller negotiations
- Personally and professionally committed to Excellence in customer service satisfaction
- 2016 Douglas County Animal Welfare Adoption Event Committee
- 2016-2021 Douglas County Sheriff ‘Burgers for Badges’ Event Committee
- Annual Douglas County ‘Project Santa Claus’ annual participant
Diane enjoys all the attributes Lake Tahoe and Carson Valley offer including the outdoor recreation opportunities of boating, biking, golfing and getting to the gym for spin classes, pilates and fitness. Making time for her personal interests of cooking, gardening, interior decorating and entertaining family and friends round out most days. Her family consists of 4 siblings and a couple of rescue cats who run the household. Diane has long been an advocate for and supporter of her local animal shelter and rescue facilities, county sheriff and emergency services and Make a Wish Foundation.
Dedicated to open, honest and regular client communications, Diane keeps the information channels open putting her clients first with market values, trends and recent transactions. She welcomes you to her daily new listing service and her in-depth knowledge of all the Carson Valley neighborhoods, subdivisions and newly planned projects. These skills keep Diane at the top in her profession and production ranking in Northern Nevada.