Thank you for dropping in! You have found the right place for Buyers and Sellers in the beautiful community that is Carson Valley. I specialize in selling properties here in Northern Nevada in the towns of Gardnerville, Minden, Genoa, Carson City, Dayton, and outlying areas of Douglas County and Lake Tahoe.
My goal is to guide you through a smooth and informed transaction as a professional REALTOR® and consultant whether you are buying or selling for the first time or a seasoned investor. The benefits I offer you are my 28 years of experience, education, skills and service-oriented approach designed to fit your individual needs. These are the hallmark and pride of my successful career. I also share with you a long history of expertise and satisfied clients who find that my business services go above and beyond the day of a successful closing. Areas of expertise include evaluation of home values, negotiating, administrative systems, home staging and updating consultation. I love to work with first time home buyers, multi-family investments, custom homes, new homes, subdivisions, retirement residences, relocations, tax deferred exchanges and vacant land.
I offer to you a full service, full time Real Estate business with a network of contacts to assist you including mortgage lenders, title companies, engineers, general contractors, building inspectors and more; providing knowledgeable guidance in all aspects of your Real Estate needs.
Sign up for Free New Listing Notifications and you will be notified of real estate listings as they come onto the market. Area listings include Minden, Gardnerville, Carson Valley, Topaz Lake, Carson City, Dayton, Dayton Valley, Smith Valley, Lake Tahoe Nevada and many more! For questions or comments on any listings be sure to contact Diane – your Carson Valley Real Estate Professional!
Making the Positive Difference in Your Real Estate Transactions!
- Over 43 years a proud resident of the Lake Tahoe and Carson Valley area
- REALTOR® since 1990 in the Carson Valley – Over $10 Million in Sales 2017 and $11 Million in 2016
AWARDS AND DESIGNATIONS
- CRS Certified Residential Specialist representing the top 3% of REALTORS® nationwide – What is CRS? Why do I need a Certified Residential Specialist?
- CDPE Certified Distressed Property Expert
- 3x Time Sierra Nevada Board of REALTORS® Circle of Distinction Award
- RE/MAX Platinum Club
- RE/MAX Diamond Club
- RE/MAX 100% Club
- RE/MAX Lifetime Achievement
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- Served as Regional Director for CRS Sierra Nevada Chapter 2014
- Served 4 years as Chairman Sierra Nevada Board of Realtors Grievance Committee 2008-2012
- Served 4 years as Carson Valley Director-Sierra Nevada Board of Realtors 1998-2002
- Served 10 years in Sierra Nevada Board of Realtors Grievance Committee 2002-2012
- Member Carson Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Over 750 individual Carson Valley residential and land transactions closed
- Established network of builders, title officers, lenders and service providers
- Proficient in Buyer/Seller negotiations
- Personally and professionally committed to Excellence in customer service satisfaction
- 2016 Douglas County Animal Welfare Adoption Event Committee
- 2017,2016 Douglas County Sheriff ‘Burgers for Badges’ Event Committee
- Annual Douglas County ‘Project Santa Claus’ annual participant
Diane enjoys all the attributes Lake Tahoe and Carson Valley offer including the outdoor recreation opportunities of snow skiing, boating, biking, golfing and hiking and making time for her personal interests of cooking, gardening, interior decorating and entertaining family and friends. She is an animal rights advocate and supportive of all local animal shelters.
Dedicated to open, honest and regular client communications, Diane keeps the information channels open putting her clients first with market values, trends and recent transactions. She welcomes you to her daily new listing service and her in-depth knowledge of all the Carson Valley neighborhoods, subdivisions and newly planned projects. These dedicated skills keep Diane at the top in her profession and production ranking in Northern Nevada.